• Home
  • Selling a Home

Sell Your Home Today

We know how to market your home

Kenneth James Realty is real estate marketing firm.  We know exactly how to drive targeted buyer traffic to your home listing, present it in its best form in-person, and close deals.  Our homes sell faster and for more money than our competition.

We are expert negotiators

Every single agent is required to take an intensive negotiation masterclass.  Our agents are extraordinarly skilled negotiators that will maximize your value on your next sale or purchase, saving you literally thousands of dollars!

We are perfectionists

We are extremely detail oriented in every single thing we do.  From our home pictures to our listings and showings we do everything with the goal of being perfect every single time.

We make it easy

We handle 100% of the heavy lifting including all of the paperwork, behind the scenes details, transaction coordination, negotiations, communications, and the 100's of hours that go into selling your home for top dollar in the shortest time.  Relax, we've got this...

We have a money-back guarantee

We are the only real estate brokerage to offer a money-back guarantee!  If you don't like the service you receive we will refund up to 100% of our listing fee with no questions asked.  Seriously.

We are transparent

Our fees to sell your home are exactly 3% for our brokerage and 3% for the buyer's agent's brokerage for a total of 6% with no other fees ever.  We never charge any upfront fees, and we pay for all of the expenses of marketing your home regardless if your home sells or not.  There is zero risk and we only get paid if we successfully sell your home!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.